Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Reflection

Last night as I quietly sat and reflected on the events of the day, my mind happened across something I had read. I brought it out and read each line one by one, and tried to relate each line individually with the events of my life. And I wondered why would this passage come to me now? Why now? Was God trying to talk to me, and if so what is He saying? Am I listening?
I am feeling the need for change in my life, and trying to decide if I need to follow my heart or my head. I thought this might help me decide, but after much pondering last night and little sleep, I am still confused and unsure. Maybe my answers will come soon. But I would like to share this little tidbit with all of you.....and remind you to be aware of the everyday Blessings that we have surrounding us.


Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

Mother Teresa

No comments: