Monday, October 20, 2008

Introducing......


I would like you to meet my family.

I have 3 (wonderful) children....Left to right is the oldest daughter, we will call her Para, next is the oldest son, Chaos and the far right is the youngest, Steele Shadow. And of course the middle 2 are the great creators of the the 3 musketeers.




And here you will see my own "Fantastic 4". Left to right again is Queenie, age 4 and known best for her ability to add drama to any situation. Sir Movesalot is in the middle, age 8 and best known for his agility and ability to move continuously even when falling. Far right is big Brother Sir Talksalot, age 11. He was born with the incredible gift of speech. He was talking in his sleep even as an infant. The boy never shuts up! And front and center is the amazing Princess Ican. She is now 10 months old and is convinced that she can do anything the others can do! And in her little mind, she knows she does it better!


And last but not least is the children left at home....Ozzie is half Great Dane and half Australian Shepherd and was rescued as a pup. And Schatzi is our baby at a whopping 6 months old in this picture. I trust these two with all my secrets, but not at all with my food!

Nice to meet you and we'll be right here, so stop by and peek into our lives any time!

No comments: