Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Who I Am

I guess to start blogging, I should have a start point. Just so you know, I am a Mother, Daughter, Sister, Niece, Aunt, Grandmother, Wife and all around happy person. I have opinions, ideas, beliefs, and feelings.

I am the mother of 3 grown children(well almost grown). I have "Fabulous 4" grandchildren. I have a husband that has been in our lives for 28 years. Many years ago I grew weary of helping put money in some one else's pocket and decided to be self employed. I opened my daycare in my home, opened a web store after many attempts and lots of hours. And then I got tired of paying Uncle Sam out of my hard earned cash so I took a job for someone else. A real paycheck, you know the kind where they take out taxes and all that good stuff. So I just send that whole paycheck to Uncle Sam and it pretty well covers all the other taxes.

Somehow I ended up with more time to fill.....I must say that getting paid to "ChaCha" is a blast, but still a little more time to fill. So for enjoyment without pay...I play pool, you know hit the little balls all over the table and try to get them into those little pockets, yea that kind of pool. Twice a week I do that for fun. Tried golfing but was always wore out when I got done. Lots of fun, just a lot of work too.

What? Housework you say? What about housework? Oh yea, my weekends are dedicated to cleaning house, shopping, and spending time with the family.

And yes I do have friends!! Not the kind I see everyday anymore, but still good friends. And today I would like to start my journey sharing my life with all of you, so that you can all see how truly blessed I am.

Feel free to leave comments, remarks, add the things you like and let me know of the things you disagree with.

No comments: