Friday, October 9, 2009

BLAH




Some days it just doesn't pay
To try and help you along life's way.
Why is that you dare to say?
Someone will surely have to pay.

I think you woke with your brain confused
Did you forget to turn off snooze?
Your thought process is set on cruise
I think that  it's from to much booze!

Find your glasses, read the fine print
For it is there you will find the hint
That surely will show his true intent
Is nothing more than your wallet to dent.

If you must do it your way
Go ahead is all I can say.
For in your bed you'll have to lay
And I will get last laugh today!

When your feathers he starts to pluck
And you begin to feel your failing luck.
Remember that I told you to duck
And you to told me to take a flying F***

Some days it just doesn't pay
To try and help you along life's way.


 I am not a poet........yes I know it.......
if you don't like it.......BLOW IT !!

1 comment:

The Queen said...

I loved it..and I am a poet! It's great.. it is easy to read.. it makes a point.. and it tells us why you need to make a point..

It's great!