Friday, November 14, 2008

Today I am wondering if it is old age or what??

I woke up yesterday morning nearly unable to get out of bed. I figured I must have relly slept in a weird position to wake up that knotted up....nothing a hot shower couldn't cure I was sure. Well. WRONG.

Ok, patient babies and lots of heat later, still not better....

Next solution..Cranberry juice and water....A gallon of water and half a gallon of cranberry juice later...nothing.

Crawled back into bed hoping to feel better today.

Didn't happen.....It took nearly an hour of heat just to get out of bed. Drink another half gallon of cranberry juice, and I am talking the 100% stuff here not the cranberry drink cocktail shit, and another gallon of water.....and still not moving well. Any idea how hard it is to try to get up to pee after that much liquid? BAH

So now I am back to thinking a pulled or knotted muscle. What the hell did I do? Nothing I can think of, so I am eeking through today hoping to get a chance to soak in the tub this evening and call it an early night. Maybe if I am lucky I will feel better tomorrow!

If it is worse I will chalk it up to old age and call the DR.!!

One can only hope...

No comments: