Friday, November 7, 2008

Changed My Mind

It is a woman's prerogative to change her mind right? Okay, so I am changing mine !!

Phooey on the bad guys and lets get on with the good stuff!!

I have chosen to reopen my blog to the world..I like sharing my day to day feelings, it is what makes me human.

I am so happy that today is Friday and a very good friend from high school is in town today! My friend from Nevada is in Nebraska!!

This is going to be a GREAT weekend. Maybe if we get some good pictures I will post them on Monday, well maybe Tuesday, Mondays are busy for me.....

And oh yea.....I got the raise!!!! The email did wonders, and it was a good one. Three years worth of raises to be exact! I gotta do that more often. ;)

This weekend L. and I are going to try to stay away from the vegas bombs and reminisce our high school days with wine.....until we both remember how sick we got on it and choose to dump it....

So you all have a great and sane weekend, while I have a crazy one!
I swear I have a hard time gagging down wine and it is all from high school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to see you not letting them keep you down