Thursday, June 3, 2010

I GOT NOTHIN'

I guess it has finally happened.....I am out of words.....

 everyday I sit down thinking I am going to blog, and every day the same shit happens....


I GOT NOTHIN'

What the fuck is going on with my damn enter button?? I hit enter and go back to the beginning of the previous line???? That would make for some fucked up reading...I would even believe I am crazy then....


I got the daycare kids down to 2 part timers....my goal was to get to ZERO!!! I need a break.

With 2 part time kids I started cleaning house...No, I mean CLEANING OUT THE HOUSE!!

I finally had time to go through it all one room at a time, finally would get around to having that rummage sale I was thinking about 6 years ago! Kids get your shit or it's gone!!

I am down to 3 rooms left.....but somehow I now have 5 FULL TIME KIDS AGAIN !!! How the hell did that shit happen???? I can tell you how it happened.....

Seems the only time I am really good at telling people to FUCK OFF is after a 4 pack of Red Bull.....with one ounce Vegas shots, ummm, 4 Bombs to a can of Red Bull.....my math says that after 16 Vegas Bombs I can tell anyone to fuck off and leave me the hell alone!!

So now I have kids all day, naughty ones at that!! 3 rooms of the house not gone through yet...kids home from college.....and a planned rummage sale on June 19th. FML....

I somehow don't see it happening on time...all because I didn't drink on the day I needed to have the will power to say NO!!

So here I sit reading all the blogs out there in blog land that make me laugh and spit fucking coffee on my keyboard ( thanks guys, I just had to get a new one), and thinking "I should blog again".....so I hit NEW POST........ and hours later close out of it....CUZ I GOT NOTHIN'!!!!

So here's the deal......I need Vegas Bombs EVERY day so I can tell this fucking parents to fuck off and leave me alone, I don't want any more kids for a while.....so this is what I need:

1. Crown Royal.....
2. Peach Schnapps....
3. Coconut Rum....
4. Red Bull....
5. Ciggies....
6. And a swift kick in the ass, cuz this bitch is ready to get back to.........

                                                 yea, I am ready to wear it proudly again!!
                                                     
                                                 

No comments: