Sunday, May 23, 2010

She Really Tagged Me!!

Queen of  WTF got me good....I think she is tired of me not blogging very often.....
She tagged me....

Sooooo here's what you do:

1. Go to your photos files and select the 8th photo folder.
2. Select the 8th photo in that folder.
3. Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4. Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same by going to their blog and telling them "Tag You Are It!"



3 days of non stop drinking at state pool tournament. This was the game we were playing and if you love to drink and have never tried it...well your missing a shit load of fun...
a few pics later in this same folder are pics of people mooning everyone! Not me you idiots!!! I was BEHIND the camera!!!

Now let's see who I can tag.....

2 comments:

The Queen said...

omg I wish we had picked a different number.. I would have loved to see the moon shots..

I think there were moon shots the night before Brown and I went to the lake and drank vegas bombs..

We mooned on tequila ....and we took pictures..

love the pic.. good job.. thanks for being a good sport!

Major.Sunshine said...

That's great!!! Though the moon shots would have been way better :D