Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More ...

Well, I have been so busy getting things ready for the new addition to the house... getting things about there.

I have managed to move the office upstairs, go through all the STUFF I had stored up there for the last few years and throw out a bunch and box up a bunch and hopefully in the spring I will be able to put together a huge rummage sale. I have the office made into a bedroom complete with everything except a BED! Go figure, a bedroom with no bed...I am still looking for something in the "affordable" range for me. I have 3 days left until my brother arrives, I have faith that something will work out.

I got to talk to his Doctors and have a learned alot about his illness. He is NOT paranoid schizophrenic as I had been told....he has been diagnosed as Schizo-Affective Bi-polar Type. Now I have more research to so to understand that better. This is all so new to me. I am worried that I won't know what to do to help him or whats best for him. I guess the phrase "learn something new everyday" still applies. So I am a little apprehensive and yet excited at the same time.

We are also making plans for 2 of the grandkids birthdays this week. One will be turning 9 and the other will be celebrating her 1st birthday! I hope to have pictures to post after the parties!!

No comments: