Monday, March 22, 2010

Damn you QUEENIE

I am sure you are all familiar with the Queen, This blog is a bitch session about what that HAG woman did to me.....


 Any body who is a nosey bitch anyone has a face book, right? Yep so do I (cuz I think I am SOMEBODY)!  And I have  a friend who is the Queen of all that is bad and Evil.....

Well the Queen likes to play the games......as do I.  One day I see this post on my wall begging somebody to play this new game.....Queenie needs friends to level up, and Oh, this is her FAVORITE game....blah, blah, blah....

DAMN ME !! I fell for it....she said "you don't have to play, just set it up so I have a neighbor so I can level up".

So ok, the game looked a bit interesting, so I played....just a little bit......You see Queenie was already like 26 or so levels ahead of me, no chance there, just let her keep on going.....

Next thing I know I am HOOKED! Fucking addicted to this God forsaken game!!!! I am talking 5 hours a day.....7 days a week!!

I am now level 37 and moving on up..... and Queenie...well...The Bitch QUIT PLAYING !!!

How fucking stupid is that!! So now I figure, if I beg others to be my neighbor and use the same hook line, well maybe...just maybe.....

I can give up that fucking addiction.....Like I don't have enough of them on my own! I certainly didn't need that kind of help from a FRIEND!!

And I am so not buying the fact that she now has 3 real life jobs to occupy her time.....No way in Hell she is getting out of this one..... the blame is all hers and I did nothing but try to help a friend!!

the way I see it, I'm a thinkin' I may have to trick her into meeting me half way between her place in Kansas and my place in Nebraska for a weekend of drinking, and , and, umm..... FUN!!!! Maybe I can get her to "drunk blog".....then you would all  pee your pants see how evil she really is!

And let this be a lesson to one and all.....NEVER, I repeat, NEVER help a friend on Facebook!!!

1 comment:

The Queen said...

OMG I took a short nap.. set the alarm for 5 so I could read this shit.. and shut the alarm off. Now it's 8:30 and I come over here.BEFORE PEEING.. and guess what.. ROTFPMP.. THAT'S RIGHT BITCH.. I PISSED MY PANTS LAUGHING... But the drinking and drunk blogging sounds fun...but in my defense.. there is this other game..TREASURE MADNESS.. that I am now addicted to... so all my free time is spent there... come join me so I can level up.. ha ha..